Adult Industry Employment Board by
If you are looking for a job in the Adult Website Industry, our job listings
are viewable for 45 days, so you're always assured to find the most up-to-date
openings in the industry.
Development/Operations Manager for Adult Entertainment Website
March 14, 2014
Virtual or West Coast
Summary: The position is for an executive level manager/operator for purposes of early stage business development and ongoing operations and growth.
Responsibilities: The executive will be responsible for many different facets of the business, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Business/Management: candidate should have a good business sense, with the ability to interact and negotiate with vendors, business partners, and other third parties.
- Technology: Candidate should have a demonstrated interest and acclimation to web based technology and be willing to innovate and lead future development of the siteís offerings.
- Marketing: develop and implement an online and traditional marketing strategy.
- Recruitment: candidate will be responsible for developing a recruitment strategy.
- Research/Industry Knowledge: candidate should be knowledgeable about the industry generally, and be willing to learn more about other competitors and players in the industry.
- Work With Third Parties/Employees/Contractors: candidate will be responsible for working with IT, attorneys and accountants as necessary.
Qualifications: Bachelorís Degree or equivalent experience; relevant advanced degrees also considered.
Strong technical background, particularly as to web development. Adult industry experience.
Send resume and cover letter to email below. All applications are held strictly confidential.